Friday Flashback

Time Flies when you're having fun but it slows when you're in the flow...
I was going through my blog the other day, looking at what was happening a year ago and I realised that it felt like such a long time ago... which struck me as really good thing! You know how scary it feels when what you were doing a year ago seems like it was yesterday? This whole "living your passions" thing is like discovering some kind of time machine... It's like the more you fit in, the slower time goes. So in celebration of all that, I thought I'd do a little flashback of what was happening on MojoMade a year ago :)


Top & Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Boots ROC
See full blogpost here




Sometimes people just don't see you for who or what you are.
No matter how many words tumble from your mouth - they wrap you up in their dreams and hold you tight. Words are simply that, words... and everyone knows how to talk. So you can talk till you're blue in the face - but actions speak louder than words! So really, all you can do... is DO.  Read More>>




Brightening my day with a neon Bonds bra and part of the Market HQ wardrobe that I won... And sadly, my favourite Cat Hammill Peace bracelet that has long gone to jewellery heaven.
See Full Post>>









11 peeps said something:

  1. Awesome look!!

    Don't miss today my Casual&Comfy outfit.....with one of my beloved leather shorts and amazing red bag!.

    Kisses from
    http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com - My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information you shared through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this valuable information, really like the way you used to describe.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wonderful website. Lots of useful info here. Great article!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be nice to let people know. I want you to visit my site, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was surprised, I have to say. Equally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too happy to share my experience here with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x