Make a Run For it

Rushcutters Bay, Sydney

The past few days in Sydney have been basking in some of the most glorious weather we've had this year. My little "home office" looks over Rushcutters Bay Park, so whenever that sun is out to play I always feel the need to take advantage of the incredible spot that I live in. And Memphis is always ready to go for a run.

I'm going through another "orange phase" at the moment - and I'm dying for a pair of these Nike lightweights. I had the best pair of runner's last year that I stupidly took to LA (yeah right, like I was ever gonna go for a run in Hollywood) and consequently left them in the hotel room. Now I have a shitty pair because I can't justify spending what I could spend on a new winter coat on another pair of Nikes. So until next summer, I will just have to keep the dream alive with Polyvore.


Work Out in Style


Mink Pink elastic waist shorts to keep the sparkle alive, H&M racerback sports bra,  UNIF tank because it's awesome, NIKE lightweight shoes / Ray-Ban folding sunglasses so that after your run when you're blowing it out at the coffee shop, you can shove them in the tiniest of pockets.






5 peeps said something:

  1. Nice bay pic!

    Don't miss my last LADY&ROCK outfit...with strass booties!!

    Kisses from
    www.withorwithoutshoes.com
    Win an ARMANI bag!!! - Worldwide Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.
    have a look at our latest post, we're hosting a giveaway to win double passes to Fashion Weekend Sydney!

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girls :)
      Cute blog by the way - will have to visit you next time I'm in Melbourne x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x