Boho is BACK, Baby.

Boho is Back
MojoMade Skull Tank available in tie-dye colours or white   |   Kaftan by River Island   |   Shorts by One Teaspoon   |   Boots by BooHoo   |   Clutch, Ring & Cross Earrings by House of Harlow 1960   |   Turquoise ring @ The Iconic   |   Tribal Cuff & Necklace by DeAnna Cochran @ Boticca

Not that it ever really left, but the whole boho-thang is making a clear comeback. And when I say clear, I mean weathered, more dusty and with Whiskey spilled all over it. Get my drift? It's just cooler.
   
So, in celebration of the warmer weather (and because I need room in my online store for a bunch of new MojoMade goodies) I've put everything on sale. So if you're diggin' on the Teaser Collection of muscle tanks created from my own sketches - they're up for grabs from just $30.







BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



9 peeps said something:

  1. You are the perfect example of a hot boho chick! Love you picks. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WOW this is looking so amazing. Wanna have all of them :D Love, J.
    www.thefavemoments.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice!

    http://no-limits-to-perfection.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love boho style and you really did good choices
    xx my dear

    Check out my blog if you want
    http://gracefeital.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers - you can grab one of these tie-dyed singlets in my online store from $30 http://mojomade.bigcartel.com

      Delete
  5. love it love it love it:) warm weather? o.O i envy u ppl, it's for warm coat here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally warm weather! I was sunbaking yesterday :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x