Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

Photography by Blair Dwyer & Natalie Leung / Shoot Assistant Margaret Ye 
Pants: Motel Rocks @Market HQ   |   Tank: Living Doll @ Love of Eos   |   Skul & Triangle rings: Lotus Mendes   |   Peace Ring: Low Luv

Been writing lots of tunes lately. Playing games with Garage Band on my iPad
Making magic in the music ether. Here's some lyrics.

You've got enough words to fill heaven and hell
The space between the moon and...
What lies beneath the blood on the streets
You're such a fool when you assume
You were the one for me
You're not the one for me

Coz I'm just the girl who cries such holy lies
You got me wrapped up in your dreams
And what comes with love is never enough
You got my heart just bleeding free
For you... You weren't the one for me

I wanna believe you, I wanna believe you this time,
I don't wanna leave you, I don't wanna leave you...

But you keep tellin' me lies.
You just keep tellin' me lies.
You just keep tellin' me lies. 
You just keep tellin' me lies.






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



10 peeps said something:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit. It really is going to be one of my inspirations for this season! So rocker chic. xo

    http://diaryofafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! This looks so good! Can't wait to see the rest!

    Love it :)

    x
    mags

    blog.lapetitemademoiselle.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pants! so fun and fierce :D


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pants, you look awesome! wish you posted more often...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely - I'm trying to get back to posting every day but recording my new album is taking up lots of time!! Hope to get back in the swing this week :) Stay tuned and thanks for following x

      Delete
  5. I love your rock look! Feminine yet rock'n'roll inspired! As you can see from my blog, I love the masculine chic look :)

    Great blog! Looking to forward to more blog posts from you.

    Oh and just followed you on instagram too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x