Tiny Dancer





Never in my life have a I longed for summer the way I do now. 
It's apparent that I took the year-round-warm-weather for granted whilst growing up in Perth. Now that I'm in Sydney, I tend to jump outside into the sunshine whenever it peeks through the clouds. Thank god it's almost music festival time. 
I'm getting ready.

Dress by LOVE
Poncho Stolen from Mum
Shoes by SHUBAR


You can pick this dress up from www.inlovewithfashion.com




2 peeps said something:

  1. hi!very good blog!follow our blog if u like it and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! that yellow wrap is so cute :)


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS Check out the Hallie Friedman giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x